We have released Bookshelf 2.0.3 on May 11 2011. There are no major changes in the plugin except for Troubleshooting feature. The troubleshooting feature will help Bookshelf users to find common set up errors.
How to run Troubleshooting?
- Go to Bookshelf >> Troubleshoot.
- Enter the Post/Page ID in the text field.
- Click “Run test”.
- Results displayed in red should be fixed. For example, if the custom field price is missing. You will get this message “Custom field price not found” in red.
We hope you will like this new feature. We will continue to put our efforts to make Bookshelf smarter and easier to use. We welcome any feedback/suggestions.
Depending on the feedback we have received from the Bookshelf users, we are planning to implement the following:
- Internationlization/Localization (Which means you can add translations for your own language)
- Ability to add Custom billing email address
- Option for setting download limits