It is our desire to make Bookshelf easier to manage with every update. This small update has been made to avoid confusions caused by technical terminology. For new users, adding custom fields for the product price has been little difficult as the custom fields box is hidden by default.
To make life easier for both new and existing Bookshelf users, we have added an extra field for adding product price. You can see this change in the screenshot. We welcome all suggestions and feedback on Bookshelf plugin.
Download latest version of Bookshelf.
Congratulations for the plugin!
I have three questions:
1) Can I place the payment button in a specific location of the page?
2) Can I view the billing address in the Sales page?
3) Can I change the image of payment button?
Thank you for using Bookshelf.
1. Currently, the paypal button is added at the end of the post
2. Yes, you can view the buyers email address in sales page.
3. The button is generated from PayPal. You cannot alter it.
Custom placement of paypal button will be available from next version.
Thank for the answers.
When will be available the next version?
I need to see the billing address (address, city, postal code, region, ecc.).
The button is for English PayPal. I need to see the button for Italian PayPal.
Thank you for the feedback.
The next version will be available by the end of January 2012!